- Viscometrics – SAE 15W-40.
- Exceeds the requirements of API Service Classification CI-4 Plus/CI-4/SL, ACEA E7-08, E7-04 Issue 2, Volvo VDS-3, MB 228.3, MACK EO-N PP-03, MAN 271, 3275, Global DHD-1, Cummins 20078.
- Suitable for engines designed to meet Euro II/III/IV and Bharat Stage II/III/IV norms.
- Recommended for use in Cummins, Caterpillar, MAN, Komatsu, Volvo, Hino, Deutz, Tata Motors, Toyota, Ashok Leyland, Mahindra, Force Motors, Eicher Motors and other turbocharged high performance diesel engines.
- Ensures engine durability under adverse conditions that may stress wear control, high temperature stability and soot handling properties.
- Provides optimum protection against corrosion, oxidation, foaming and viscosity loss due to shear.
- Can provide upto 60,000 kms. drain service intervals under ideal operating conditions for on-highway, steady speed applications in large diesel engines. Small engines (such as those used in passenger cars or light trucks/van) may require frequent inspection and oil change due to rapid contamination and build-up of combustion cycle by-products.